Are you proactive, do you like to take the initiative and have a great sense of responsibility? Do you think in solutions and are you only satisfied when you reach the optimal result for the client and for New Story? Keep reading to find out whether this Account Manager job is the one for you.
I want to apply
What’s your job as Account Manager at New Story like?
As Account Manager at New Story you have a challenging position with lots of freedom. You advise leads and clients about our various fields of expertise and services, and translate these into fitting commercial proposals. You also have an important connecting role. You’re the pivot between the client and New Story. You make use of your commercial insights and creativity to convince new clients and to bind existing ones long-term. You arrive at the best solutions by cooperating with other disciplines within New Story. You represent your clients’ interests and carry the final responsibility for continuity and client satisfaction.
You’ll join a team of account managers with whom you’re in daily contact and can exchange ideas with. You also play an active role in engaging, motivating and connecting other members of the team, such as strategists, creatives, marketers, developers, project managers and the support department.
Some examples of your working activities and responsibilities are:
- Developing sustainable relationships with clients.
- Anticipating developments in the market, as well as new client needs.
- Safeguarding New Story’s commercial objectives and applying these in proposals.
- Accurate administration, forecasting and invoicing.
- Reporting of commercial achievements.
- Drafting account plans and roadmaps.
- Recording contractual agreements and establishing these internally.
- Keeping track of progress and results of agreements made.
What we would like to see from you
Quality awareness and passion for online projects, campaigns and brand strategy is a must. You enjoy working for various clients in a wide range of industries and like to delve into their background and branch.
What you bring along:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with a digital agency.
- A finished University of Applied Sciences (HBO) degree in a relevant area, such as online communication or marketing.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written. - Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing and development programs.
- You’re commercially strong and customer oriented.
- You’re a skilled and emphatic communicator; we’re not looking for a ‘cold sales’ person.
- You’re stress resistant, hands-on and flexible.
- Good command of the English language is a plus.
What you can expect from us
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. High on a dune and overlooking the sea, you’re immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way, where a team - diverse in age, experience and expertise - is putting in the miles together. You get the time to study to keep developing, perhaps in our innovation lab. We don’t feel much for linear learning processes though. Our ever-changing world constantly puts us all to the test. We trust in each other, look for solutions together and share the knowledge that we gain along the way. We often stick around after working hours to talk about the wildest projects.
The multidisciplinary nature of our organization allows you to look across the border of your own domain. You work together with experts that provide context to your working activities. You not only know what you’re making, but above all why. Is development important to you? You can’t escape it at New Story.
The hardware you get to work with
Good news for fanboys and girls: we work with ramped up MacBooks that connect to well-equipped working stations at the office. Since Corona we’re sure that your keyboard taps just as comfy at home, so we’ll help you with the set-up you require there as well.
New Story: the short story
We are Creative Marketing Engineers working to make progress every day. We believe that the growth of our Newstorians is ahead of our clients’ digital evolution. Our team consists of 70+ experts that can roughly be divided into strategists, creatives, marketers, UX-writers and a multidisciplinary group of developers. Together we make beautiful things that work. This is mainly reflected in the on-going development and growth of digitally driven platforms.
More about New Story
We take time
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of New Story’s vibe.
E-mail your CV to Samantha den Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.